I knew the very moment I decided to get involved with the “areallygoodejob” search for the savvy Murphy-Goode Wine Country Lifestyle Correspondent that this would be a wild and mind expanding experience. But in my deepest dreams I could not have anticipated such an awesome journey as this. Never having drunk wine before I find I have to trust your word that wine is what brings people together — yet I can testify that this is certainly true of wine-social-networking.
Awesome. This page is just a summary of all the guest posts I have had on my blog (updated periodically… they come in so fast sometimes — keep them coming 🙂 — that I do momentarily have trouble keeping up!). You people are all awesome. You have made this blog into what it is today! Coupled with the comments people have taken care to make, tweets peeped out there and all the emails as well as DMs, we have rallied around a theme, a cause and have started to do what the savvy tech people call: to build a tribe. I am amazed and stand in awe at your efforts and generosity.
* Karen Catchpole & Eric Mohl of TransAmericas: Bringing the wine home — Passion in the Passing Lane
* Maria Ogneva of The Maria’s M.O. and One Goode Wine Blog: Be goode to your community. LEER: Listen, Engage, Empathize, Respond
* Amy Shropshire: What does wine mean to you?
* Maria Niles of Fizz and BlogHer: You can be the social media guru many companies are looking for
* Amy Atwood of MyDailyWine: Where social media meets wine sales
* Taylor Eason of Goodwithane: Professional Wine writer seeks the Goode Life
* Tymel Hill of DribbleWorld: A really goode job
* Jean of DigitDiva: Murphy’s Law — Drink Goode Wine
* Karen & Eric of TransAmericas: V is for Vaynerchuk, not Vino
* Natasha of Lines on the Road: Why Wine?
* Anita: WinePros–your Professional Wine Network
* Shaun of Shaun2.0: Opinions Matter
* Hardy of Goode to be First: TubeMogul–How to minimize your effort and maximize your impact
* Karen & Eric of TransAmericas: How to win customers via social media strategies — Consumer Credibility and Brand Believability
* Todd of A Goode Guy: Top 5 Traits of a Social Media Whiz
* Mike of Caveman Wines: So you did not get the Murphy-Goode job, now what?
* Casey of MGVinoTV: The Secret to a prosperous social media campaign–connectivity
* Frank of FrankLovesWine: Frankie, will you remember me?
* Betsy of Wine/Yoga/Singing: “areallygoodejob” I was *made* for it
* Ashley of AReallyGoodeGirl: How to produce an awesome video application on a tight budget–Everything I know about competition, I learned from Willy Wonka
* Alina of MurphyGoodeMovement (MGM): Budding wine lady on her way to Murphy-Goode fame
* Dawn of Be Social World Wide: Webaddict–a really Goode choice?
* Craig of CraigGiven: Find Goode Inspiration
* Kris of QueenKVs Brainpickings: By My Side
More to come! If you have an idea and would like to offer a guest post, please leave a comment or you may contact me privately here.
Have a look at the guideline for guest posts.